BUZZCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded down 19.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. BUZZCoin has a total market capitalization of $176,876.00 and $9.00 worth of BUZZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BUZZCoin has traded 23.4% lower against the US dollar. One BUZZCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2016. BUZZCoin’s total supply is 19,999,999,684 coins. The Reddit community for BUZZCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BUZZCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BUZZCoin is www.buzzcoin.info.
BUZZCoin Coin Trading
BUZZCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUZZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BUZZCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BUZZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BUZZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUZZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.