News articles about Sony (NYSE:SNE) have trended neutral this week, InfoTrie Sentiment reports. The research group scores the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 6,000 news and blog sources. The firm ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative five to five, with scores nearest to five being the most favorable. Sony earned a media sentiment score of 0.29 on their scale. InfoTrie also gave headlines about the company an news buzz score of 1 out of 10, meaning that recent news coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have impacted Sony’s score:
- Sony (SNE) Scheduled to Post Earnings on Wednesday (americanbankingnews.com)
- Sony decides not to sell Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on the PlayStation Store in Russia – Eurogamer.net (eurogamer.net)
- Elizabeth Grave & Tamara Woolfork Join Sony’s Stage 6 Films In Exec Roles – Deadline (deadline.com)
- Xperia 1 powers Sony’s 360 Reality Audio but you still need headphones – SlashGear (slashgear.com)
- How to deactivate your primary PS4 console from Sony’s website, so you can set a new PS4 as your primary device – Business Insider (businessinsider.com)
SNE stock opened at $58.97 on Wednesday. Sony has a 12 month low of $41.91 and a 12 month high of $60.74. The company has a current ratio of 0.83, a quick ratio of 0.72 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $58.88 and a 200 day moving average price of $53.60. The stock has a market cap of $74.29 billion, a PE ratio of 9.17, a P/E/G ratio of 1.99 and a beta of 1.41.
Sony Company Profile
Sony Corporation designs, develops, produces, and sells electronic equipment, instruments, and devices for the consumer, professional, and industrial markets worldwide. The company offers network services related to games, videos, and music contents; and home and portable game consoles, packaged software, and peripheral devices, as well as broadcast/professional, integrated circuit card technology, and medical and imaging device solutions.
Receive News & Ratings for Sony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sony and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.