Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 21st. One Tezos coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.87 or 0.00010537 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Tezos has traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar. Tezos has a market cap of $572.14 million and $11.55 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004512 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005740 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.