Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $8.73 million and $665,636.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001532 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007141 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005232 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020702 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009734 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $178.48 or 0.02170710 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002418 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.