GXChain (CURRENCY:GXC) traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. One GXChain coin can now be purchased for $0.47 or 0.00005740 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, BigONE, QBTC and OTCBTC. During the last seven days, GXChain has traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar. GXChain has a market cap of $30.69 million and $13.72 million worth of GXChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010579 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004573 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
GXChain Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GXChain
GXChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Gate.io, DragonEX, BigONE, Binance, Bit-Z, OTCBTC and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GXChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GXChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GXChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GXChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GXChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.