Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on October 10th. One Apex token can currently be bought for $0.0040 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, LBank, Switcheo Network and Bit-Z. During the last week, Apex has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Apex has a market cap of $1.90 million and $78,691.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00010935 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005490 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex Token Trading
Apex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Bit-Z, LBank and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.