Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded down 34.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. One Digitalcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Digitalcoin has a market cap of $86,645.00 and $14.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded 36% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001552 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 101.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 33,572,503 coins. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.