Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. Over the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a total market capitalization of $64,607.00 and approximately $28.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Deutsche eMark coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and C-Patex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 19.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 60,635,517 coins and its circulating supply is 53,653,541 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official website is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Deutsche eMark
Deutsche eMark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.