Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Navistar International (NYSE: NAV):
- 9/11/2019 – Navistar International had its price target lowered by analysts at UBS Group AG from $34.00 to $32.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2019 – Navistar International was upgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/5/2019 – Navistar International had its price target lowered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co from $35.00 to $27.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 8/27/2019 – Navistar International had its price target lowered by analysts at Loop Capital to $38.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/1/2019 – Navistar International was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
NYSE:NAV traded up $0.55 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $29.55. The stock had a trading volume of 635,759 shares, compared to its average volume of 484,266. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $26.12 and a 200 day simple moving average of $31.59. Navistar International Corp has a 12-month low of $21.32 and a 12-month high of $43.12. The stock has a market cap of $2.96 billion, a P/E ratio of 8.72, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.47 and a beta of 2.23.
Navistar International (NYSE:NAV) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, September 4th. The company reported $1.47 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.12 by $0.35. Navistar International had a negative return on equity of 11.82% and a net margin of 2.60%. The business had revenue of $3.02 billion during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $2.92 billion. During the same period last year, the business posted $1.71 earnings per share. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 16.0% on a year-over-year basis. As a group, equities research analysts expect that Navistar International Corp will post 3.95 earnings per share for the current year.
Navistar International Corporation, through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells commercial and military trucks, diesel engines, school and commercial buses, and service parts for trucks and diesel engines worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Truck, Parts, Global Operations, and Financial Services.
Featured Article: Bull Market
Receive News & Ratings for Navistar International Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Navistar International Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.