Nano (CURRENCY:NANO) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Nano coin can currently be purchased for $0.90 or 0.00008687 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Mercatox, CoinEx and Binance. Nano has a market cap of $119.59 million and $1.79 million worth of Nano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Nano has traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,346.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $180.79 or 0.01749892 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $298.37 or 0.02888019 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $68.97 or 0.00667547 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.83 or 0.00734004 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010209 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00059727 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.75 or 0.00433153 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009093 BTC.
Buying and Selling Nano
Nano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, RightBTC, Kucoin, Binance, Bitinka, Coindeal, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, CoinEx, Koinex, Nanex, HitBTC, OKEx and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nano should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.