Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Blocknet coin can now be bought for about $1.06 or 0.00010238 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Blocknet has a market capitalization of $6.46 million and $1,486.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Blocknet has traded down 7.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Blocknet Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Blocknet
Blocknet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocknet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blocknet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.