Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 25th. In the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded 30.9% lower against the US dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. Quanta Utility Token has a market capitalization of $3.50 million and $2,372.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $501.74 or 0.04891222 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00046878 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.