WorldCoin (CURRENCY:WDC) traded 2.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. Over the last seven days, WorldCoin has traded down 12.7% against the US dollar. One WorldCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittylicious. WorldCoin has a market cap of $169,950.00 and $21.00 worth of WorldCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 14th, 2013. WorldCoin’s total supply is 119,606,941 coins. WorldCoin’s official Twitter account is @WorldcoinGlobal and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for WorldCoin is worldcoin.global. WorldCoin’s official message board is forum.worldcoin.global. The Reddit community for WorldCoin is /r/worldcoinalliance and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
WorldCoin Coin Trading
WorldCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WorldCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WorldCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WorldCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WorldCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WorldCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.