Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 24th. Footy Cash has a market cap of $1.85 million and approximately $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Footy Cash has traded down 5.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Footy Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Footy Cash’s official website is www.fantasycash.io. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash.
Buying and Selling Footy Cash
Footy Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Footy Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Footy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.