Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 24th. Creativecoin has a total market cap of $385,618.00 and approximately $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Creativecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Creativecoin has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org.
Creativecoin Coin Trading
Creativecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creativecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creativecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.