Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded down 9.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 24th. Bitcoin Incognito has a market capitalization of $347,380.00 and $28,928.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be purchased for about $0.0326 or 0.00000324 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Graviex, Escodex and STEX. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded down 14.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003273 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
Bitcoin Incognito Coin Trading
Bitcoin Incognito can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Graviex, Escodex, Trade Satoshi and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.