Augur (CURRENCY:REP) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 24th. Augur has a market cap of $107.59 million and approximately $7.42 million worth of Augur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Augur token can currently be purchased for about $9.78 or 0.00097260 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24, HitBTC and Gatecoin. Over the last seven days, Augur has traded 1.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00261839 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009934 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.45 or 0.01316988 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021788 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00097739 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000424 BTC.
Augur Token Profile
Augur Token Trading
Augur can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Cobinhood, IDEX, Crex24, Kraken, GOPAX, Liqui, Gatecoin, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Bithumb, Poloniex, BitBay, ABCC, CoinTiger, Binance, Mercatox, Zebpay, Bitsane, Bitbns, Livecoin, Ethfinex, Gate.io, Koinex, DragonEX, Upbit, LATOKEN, ChaoEX, BX Thailand and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Augur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Augur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Augur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Augur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Augur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.