Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 9.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 23rd. Over the last seven days, Qredit has traded up 14% against the U.S. dollar. One Qredit coin can now be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. Qredit has a total market capitalization of $496,073.00 and $1,253.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00035431 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011382 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00011948 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002253 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002252 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.