CDK Global (NASDAQ: CDK) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 8/19/2019 – CDK Global was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “CDK Global, Inc. provides integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail industry. The Company operates in three segments: Automotive Retail Solutions North America, Automotive Retail Solutions International, and Digital Marketing Solutions. It integrates workflow processes from pre-sale targeted advertising and marketing campaigns to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles. CDK Global, Inc. is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. “
- 8/19/2019 – CDK Global had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barrington Research. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/15/2019 – CDK Global was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/6/2019 – CDK Global was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/1/2019 – CDK Global was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/30/2019 – CDK Global was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/6/2019 – CDK Global was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 6/26/2019 – CDK Global was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
NASDAQ:CDK traded down $0.95 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $43.70. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 390,011 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,105,639. The company has a market cap of $5.43 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.92, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.41 and a beta of 0.85. CDK Global Inc has a one year low of $43.10 and a one year high of $64.77. The business’s 50-day moving average is $49.75 and its 200-day moving average is $53.57.
CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, August 13th. The software maker reported $0.88 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.86 by $0.02. CDK Global had a net margin of 5.55% and a negative return on equity of 90.04%. The company had revenue of $488.60 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $585.10 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company earned $0.87 earnings per share. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 7.6% compared to the same quarter last year. Sell-side analysts forecast that CDK Global Inc will post 3.19 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other CDK Global news, General Counsel Lee J. Brunz sold 1,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, July 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $50.74, for a total value of $50,740.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the general counsel now directly owns 37,927 shares in the company, valued at approximately $1,924,415.98. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Insiders sold a total of 2,000 shares of company stock valued at $96,925 over the last 90 days. 0.50% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Several hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of CDK. Berman Capital Advisors LLC raised its holdings in CDK Global by 76.0% during the 2nd quarter. Berman Capital Advisors LLC now owns 623 shares of the software maker’s stock valued at $30,000 after buying an additional 269 shares during the period. Cordasco Financial Network purchased a new stake in CDK Global during the 2nd quarter valued at $33,000. Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC raised its holdings in CDK Global by 224.9% during the 2nd quarter. Wealthcare Advisory Partners LLC now owns 692 shares of the software maker’s stock valued at $34,000 after buying an additional 479 shares during the period. Point72 Asset Management L.P. purchased a new stake in CDK Global during the 2nd quarter valued at $44,000. Finally, Alpha Windward LLC raised its holdings in CDK Global by 41.1% during the 2nd quarter. Alpha Windward LLC now owns 965 shares of the software maker’s stock valued at $51,000 after buying an additional 281 shares during the period. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 82.49% of the company’s stock.
CDK Global, Inc provides software and technology solutions for automotive retailers in the United States and internationally. The company operates through Retail Solutions North America, Advertising North America, and CDK International segments. The company offers Dealer Management System (DMS), a portfolio of layered software applications and services for automotive retailers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), consumers, and other industry participants manage the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, and repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Recommended Story: How do candlesticks reflect price movement?
Receive News & Ratings for CDK Global Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CDK Global Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.