Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $9.87 million and approximately $90,867.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00003826 BTC on major exchanges including Bittylicious, WEX, Cryptopia and Bitsane. In the last seven days, Peercoin has traded 12.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10,087.26 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $305.74 or 0.03033297 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001712 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002793 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.54 or 0.00719528 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007110 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00008390 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, CoinEgg, WEX, Bittrex, HitBTC, Bitsane, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.