Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 22nd. One Creativecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Creativecoin has a total market cap of $385,618.00 and $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Creativecoin has traded 0.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 27.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Creativecoin Coin Trading
Creativecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creativecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.