Thunder Token (CURRENCY:TT) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 19th. Over the last seven days, Thunder Token has traded 20.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Thunder Token has a total market cap of $12.14 million and approximately $917,496.00 worth of Thunder Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Thunder Token coin can now be bought for about $0.0042 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular exchanges including Upbit, Huobi Korea, Bilaxy and Huobi Global.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $513.63 or 0.04753139 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00046199 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0988 or 0.00000915 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Thunder Token Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Thunder Token is /r/thundertoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Thunder Token is www.thundercore.com.
Buying and Selling Thunder Token
Thunder Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Huobi Korea, Huobi Global, Hotbit and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thunder Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thunder Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thunder Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thunder Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thunder Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.