Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 20th. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can now be bought for $0.0044 or 0.00000041 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 27% lower against the US dollar. Advanced Technology Coin has a market cap of $113,631.00 and $281.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00005466 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.