Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. During the last seven days, Request Network has traded down 3% against the dollar. Request Network has a market capitalization of $15.89 million and $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Request Network token can currently be bought for $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on popular exchanges including Ethfinex, COSS, Mercatox and WazirX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002608 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00268525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009872 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.35 or 0.01307560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023561 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00095044 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000439 BTC.
Request Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request Network
Request Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Huobi, DDEX, Kyber Network, Koinex, WazirX, Mercatox, Liqui, COSS, Gate.io, OKEx, Radar Relay, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Bitbns, IDEX, Kucoin, Binance and GOPAX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.