Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 17th. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $191,960.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $92.55 or 0.00913205 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00028474 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.15 or 0.00248138 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006968 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002230 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003548 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003606 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002352 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.