Newton Coin Project (CURRENCY:NCP) traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 18th. Over the last seven days, Newton Coin Project has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Newton Coin Project has a total market cap of $139,626.00 and $6.00 worth of Newton Coin Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Newton Coin Project coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including cfinex, TradeOgre, BiteBTC and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Newton Coin Project Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 5th, 2018. Newton Coin Project’s total supply is 179,928,438,518 coins. The official website for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site. The official message board for Newton Coin Project is www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php. Newton Coin Project’s official Twitter account is @Newton_NCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Newton Coin Project Coin Trading
Newton Coin Project can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre, BiteBTC and cfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Newton Coin Project directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Newton Coin Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Newton Coin Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Newton Coin Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Newton Coin Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.