Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. Beetle Coin has a market capitalization of $1.87 million and approximately $60,692.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Beetle Coin has traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0095 or 0.00000091 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $20.33, $13.77, $24.43 and $33.94.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002583 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Beetle Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.68, $13.77, $24.43, $5.60, $10.39, $33.94, $18.94, $32.15, $50.98, $51.55 and $20.33. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.