Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. Verge has a market capitalization of $69.51 million and approximately $595,861.00 worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Verge coin can now be bought for $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, Graviex, Trade Satoshi and Coindeal. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded 17.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $76.05 or 0.00735808 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011823 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015357 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0384 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002816 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000521 BTC.
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Huobi, Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, TradeOgre, CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, SouthXchange, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Bitbns, Coindeal, Trade Satoshi, YoBit, CoinExchange, Crex24, Graviex, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.