Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded down 1.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for approximately $13.61 or 0.00131649 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, Graviex, Sistemkoin and Braziliex. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $238.30 million and approximately $13.09 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $50.71 or 0.00490678 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00049062 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002750 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 21.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitinka, Koineks, QuadrigaCX, Bitsane, Ovis, Braziliex, BitBay, CEX.IO, OKEx, C2CX, Bit-Z, Binance, Sistemkoin, YoBit, Negocie Coins, Altcoin Trader, Bithumb, Bittrex, Coinone, BitFlip, Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Coinnest, DSX, Bleutrade, TDAX, BitMarket, Zebpay, Bitlish, SouthXchange, HitBTC, Indodax, Exmo, Huobi, Gate.io, Upbit, Korbit, Bitfinex, Instant Bitex, Graviex, Vebitcoin and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.