Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 20th. One Stratis coin can now be bought for about $0.58 or 0.00005431 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Upbit. Stratis has a total market capitalization of $57.49 million and approximately $1.36 million worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 14.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00008174 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002620 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000602 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00058080 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 79.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Livecoin, Binance, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Bithumb, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, Crex24 and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.