Waves Community Token (CURRENCY:WCT) traded 3.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Waves Community Token has a market capitalization of $4.08 million and approximately $61.00 worth of Waves Community Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Waves Community Token has traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Waves Community Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.41 or 0.00003544 BTC on major exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003579 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.86 or 0.00293273 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $205.54 or 0.01780540 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008610 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000298 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00034429 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00151949 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Waves Community Token Profile
Waves Community Token Token Trading
Waves Community Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves Community Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves Community Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves Community Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Community Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves Community Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.