USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 30th. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00008934 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Korbit, Crex24 and CPDAX. In the last seven days, USD Coin has traded 0% higher against the US dollar. USD Coin has a total market capitalization of $366.59 million and approximately $186.13 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $300.29 or 0.02678254 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00070666 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00016533 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00012873 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002287 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
About USD Coin
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Coinsuper, CoinEx, OKEx, CPDAX, Korbit, Crex24, SouthXchange, Hotbit, FCoin, Poloniex, Coinbase Pro and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.