Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Synereo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0170 or 0.00000438 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Synereo has traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar. Synereo has a total market cap of $1.71 million and $17,302.00 worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $33.94 or 0.00292813 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $205.46 or 0.01772398 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008590 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00035165 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.57 or 0.00151611 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00013484 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00008909 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperSpace, previously Synereo, redefines content publishing and distribution with Blockchain-enabled solutions that efficiently underlie and support a decentralized attention economy.
HyperSpace, a privately held company, was founded in 2014 by Dor Konforty, a leading expert in decentralized organizational principles with over eight years of experience in the crypto/decentralization space. With offices in Tel-Aviv and San Francisco, our multidisciplinary team is comprised of experts in entrepreneurship, software engineering, R&D, marketing, and design – all working together to realize our vision: Creating a new content economy.”
Synereo Token Trading
Synereo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN LATOKEN LATOKEN Bittrex Upbit HItBTC Fubt.top (China). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Synereo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synereo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Synereo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.