Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded down 16.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on June 30th. In the last week, Rubycoin has traded 34.4% lower against the US dollar. Rubycoin has a total market cap of $6.78 million and approximately $434.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Rubycoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002250 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00045125 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000670 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007648 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.