Ratecoin (CURRENCY:XRA) traded up 47% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last week, Ratecoin has traded 28.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ratecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Ratecoin has a total market capitalization of $84,740.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of Ratecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0614 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 50.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2015. Ratecoin’s total supply is 122,449,162 coins. Ratecoin’s official Twitter account is @Rate_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ratecoin’s official message board is www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum. Ratecoin’s official website is stakeminers.com/ratecoin/ratecoin.html.
Ratecoin Coin Trading
Ratecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ratecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ratecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ratecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ratecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ratecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.