Penguin Coin (CURRENCY:PENG) traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. During the last seven days, Penguin Coin has traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Penguin Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $13.91, $71.13, $24.68 and $50.53. Penguin Coin has a total market cap of $265,992.00 and $378.00 worth of Penguin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003567 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $33.86 or 0.00293093 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $203.66 or 0.01763039 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00034187 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00152917 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Penguin Coin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Penguin Coin
Penguin Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $10.33, $31.01, $20.24, $5.60, $18.66, $13.91, $50.53, $24.68, $12.02, $7.65, $71.13 and $38.31. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penguin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Penguin Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Penguin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Penguin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penguin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.