Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded up 60% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 30th. Parachute has a total market cap of $1.43 million and $21,468.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Parachute has traded flat against the US dollar. One Parachute token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0047 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 86.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Parachute’s official website is www.parachutetoken.com.
Buying and Selling Parachute
Parachute can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Parachute should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Parachute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.