MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. MonetaryUnit has a total market capitalization of $2.55 million and approximately $13,664.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0157 or 0.00000141 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Bittylicious, Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005690 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006228 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00004924 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 36.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 39.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Profile
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittylicious, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.