HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. HBZ coin has a total market cap of $462,793.00 and $73,263.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, HBZ coin has traded down 9.2% against the US dollar. One HBZ coin token can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Mercatox, Bitlish and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $669.90 or 0.05948989 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00036553 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00013442 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
HBZ coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
Buying and Selling HBZ coin
HBZ coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitlish, Exmo, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HBZ coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.