Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 30th. Giant has a market cap of $233,355.00 and approximately $2,796.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Giant has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar. One Giant coin can now be bought for $0.0444 or 0.00000395 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $33.89, $7.59, $18.98 and $70.83.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00018239 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004497 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001994 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 22.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002474 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,409,917 coins and its circulating supply is 5,259,917 coins. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network.
Giant Coin Trading
Giant can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $31.10, $18.98, $11.91, $33.89, $20.33, $7.59, $70.83, $5.63, $50.68, $13.92, $24.71 and $10.42. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.