Ethereum Gold Project (CURRENCY:ETGP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. Over the last week, Ethereum Gold Project has traded 48.3% higher against the dollar. Ethereum Gold Project has a market cap of $95,009.00 and $6,692.00 worth of Ethereum Gold Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Gold Project token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, Mercatox and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $669.05 or 0.05774347 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.05 or 0.00034945 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001028 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00012894 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Ethereum Gold Project
Buying and Selling Ethereum Gold Project
Ethereum Gold Project can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Hotbit and Token Store. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Gold Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold Project should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Gold Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.