Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded 37.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. One Ether-1 coin can currently be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. Ether-1 has a market capitalization of $70,337.00 and approximately $48,163.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Ether-1 has traded down 43.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $64.03 or 0.00569786 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002794 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.18 or 0.00072774 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 33.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded up 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Ether-1 Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.