Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0155 or 0.00000141 BTC on major exchanges including DEx.top, Bittrex, Bilaxy and Upbit. Endor Protocol has a total market cap of $11.72 million and $1.34 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded down 20.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $157.36 or 0.01431231 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004596 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
Endor Protocol Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Upbit, CoinBene, Coinsuper, Kucoin, Coinall, Bittrex, IDEX, BitForex, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.