Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded up 13.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on June 30th. One Dero coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.88 or 0.00007871 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange. Dero has a total market capitalization of $6.73 million and approximately $1.28 million worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dero has traded 5.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000682 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 39.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,654,586 coins. Dero’s official website is dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official message board is forum.dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject.
Buying and Selling Dero
Dero can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.