Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 27.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 30th. Cream has a market cap of $90,099.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cream coin can now be bought for about $0.0020 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, YoBit, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. During the last week, Cream has traded up 69.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.54 or 0.01438173 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.59 or 0.00050305 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.84 or 0.00287039 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010365 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004258 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00007900 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004542 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005690 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, YoBit, Cryptopia and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.