CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded down 11.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0105 or 0.00000091 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last week, CannabisCoin has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. CannabisCoin has a market capitalization of $813,856.00 and approximately $57.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 55.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
CannabisCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 6th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net.
CannabisCoin Coin Trading
CannabisCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CannabisCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CannabisCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.