Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 37.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $4.04 million and $2,547.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.86 or 0.00007658 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Over the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded 49.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $106.71 or 0.00951714 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.75 or 0.00238602 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00085602 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001398 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Nanex, Exrates, TOPBTC, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.