Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 30th. Beetle Coin has a market cap of $2.07 million and $72,147.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded up 18.3% against the US dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0108 or 0.00000096 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $7.50, $18.94, $24.68 and $51.55.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001176 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 18.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 48.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $13.77, $20.33, $24.43, $5.60, $50.98, $33.94, $32.15, $18.94, $51.55, $10.39 and $7.50. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.