AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 52.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 30th. In the last seven days, AdCoin has traded 45.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AdCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000066 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24 and Cryptopia. AdCoin has a market cap of $116,927.00 and approximately $12.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,137,877 coins and its circulating supply is 15,788,356 coins. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com.
AdCoin Coin Trading
AdCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.