Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. One Zilliqa token can now be bought for $0.0174 or 0.00000148 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Bithumb, Huobi and GOPAX. Zilliqa has a total market cap of $150.93 million and $21.98 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zilliqa has traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003524 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.07 or 0.00291052 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.25 or 0.01779003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008512 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000934 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 81.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00037639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.64 or 0.00150677 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Profile
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, FCoin, Ethfinex, Kucoin, OTCBTC, Coinhub, AirSwap, Bitbns, Binance, UEX, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Korbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Hotbit, Upbit, OOOBTC, DragonEX, WazirX, Coinone, Koinex, DDEX, IDEX, BiteBTC, GOPAX, Bithumb, Radar Relay, DEx.top, Tokenomy, BitForex, Huobi, Zebpay and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zilliqa should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zilliqa using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.